If you select this plan, you will participate as a co-author in the following product (All inclusive without additional costs):
1 scientific article published in a Journal classified as Q3/Q4 in SCOPUS and / or WoS.
The scientific article will have a maximum of 5 authors for journals and 6 for conference paper / Book series.
Payment plans (Does not apply for special promotions)
ResearchCycles has three (3) types of plans:
- Cash payment, you will get a 10% discount on the investment.
- Payment in two parts without interest, which is special for researchers who have the support of their academic institutions, since you only pay 10% of the investment and the remaining 90% you will do it 15 days after obtaining the acceptance letter; For this purpose, we will send you a registration invoice and evidence of acceptance so that you can process the payment before your university.
- Payment to three parts without interest, which is convenient for researchers who will assume their investment and wish to make it in comfortable installments, these will be divided as follows: 33% at the beginning, 33% after a month and finally 34% maximum 15 days after obtaining the letter of acceptance of the paper.
Additionally, if you want to make a work plan by selecting three different scientific articles, you will get an additional 5% discount on the total amount of the investment. The above as long as at least one paper is included in a journal type publication.
- Acceptance times for a conference papers, book series or journals indexed in SCOPUS and / or WoS classified as Q3 / Q4 can be approximately one month after the paper is sent to the conference or journal. Publication times vary between 1 to 4 months after acceptance.
- Acceptance times for scientific articles in journals indexed by SCOPUS and / or WoS classified as Q1 / Q2 may vary between 2 to 4 months and their publication 1 to 4 months after acceptance.
Our plans include everything, so you will not have to worry about making any additional payments for registrations in journals or conferences.
What steps should you follow?
-Sign up on the ResearchCycles platform
-Enter the section called MY ACCOUNT.
-Select the paper and make the investment.
-ResearchCycles will contact you immediately so that within a month you cooperate in the scientific article under our guidance and supervision. You do not need to speak English since the contact will be via email and you can use a translator such as Google translate.
-When the paper is ready, ResearchCycles will select the Journal and / or conference; together with the main author, we will apply for your paper as soon as possible so that you can obtain the acceptance letter.
Other benefits are included, for more details click on the investment plan.