If you select this plan, you will participate as a co-author in the following product (All inclusive without additional costs):
1 scientific article published in a Journal classified as Q3 in SCOPUS and / or WoS.
The scientific article will have a maximum of 5 authors for journals and 6 for conference paper / Book series.
ResearchCycles has three (3) types of plans:
- Cash payment, you will get a 10% discount on the investment.
- Payment in two parts without interest, which is special for researchers who have the support of their academic institutions, since you only pay 10% of the investment and the remaining 90% you will do it 15 days after obtaining the acceptance letter; For this purpose, we will send you a registration invoice and evidence of acceptance so that you can process the payment before your university.
- Payment to three parts without interest, which is convenient for researchers who will assume their investment and wish to make it in comfortable installments, these will be divided as follows: 33% at the beginning, 33% after a month and finally 34% maximum 15 days after obtaining the letter of acceptance of the paper.
Additionally, if you want to make a work plan by selecting three different scientific articles, you will get an additional 5% discount on the total amount of the investment. The above as long as at least one paper is included in a journal type publication.
- Acceptance times for a conference papers, book series or journals indexed in SCOPUS and / or WoS classified as Q3 / Q4 can be approximately one month after the paper is sent to the conference or journal. Publication times vary between 1 to 4 months after acceptance.
- Acceptance times for scientific articles in journals indexed by SCOPUS and / or WoS classified as Q1 / Q2 may vary between 2 to 4 months and their publication 1 to 4 months after acceptance.
Our plans include everything, so you will not have to worry about making any additional payments for registrations in journals or conferences.
What steps should you follow?
-Sign up on the ResearchCycles platform
-Enter the section called MY ACCOUNT.
-Select the paper and make the investment.
-ResearchCycles will contact you immediately so that within a month you cooperate in the scientific article under our guidance and supervision. You do not need to speak English since the contact will be via email and you can use a translator such as Google translate.
-When the paper is ready, ResearchCycles will select the Journal and / or conference; together with the main author, we will apply for your paper as soon as possible so that you can obtain the acceptance letter.